2.  ¦³¤°»ò¨ãÅ鬡°Ê©M¥h¨º¨Ç¦a¤è
3.  ­n±a¤°»ò装³Æ¦P¦³D¤°»ò¤½®a¥Î«~±a
4.  ¤U¤È¬ù¥|ÂI¨ìÀç¦a¡AÂI¼ËÁpµ¸§A
5.  ¬P´Á¤@´XÂI¨«

½Ð«Y¤µ¤é(27/Oct) ¤U¤È¤­®É«eµªÂСAµ¥§Ú¦a¦³®É¶¡¹w³Æ¡A
§_«h§Ú¦PKaren·|¤£¨ì¡C

¹J¨ì°ÝÃD¡A°kÁ׬O¸Ñ决¤£¨ìªº¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ roland ©ó 2006-10-27 06:35 AM ½s¿è ]

OK ....since nobody turn up for the camp .... I'll now amend the activity as follow:

10¤ë29¸¹(¤é) 09:00 A.M. ¦è°^³Á·í³Ò¥~­±µ¥
µ¥­Ô®É¶¡:15¤ÀÄÁ¡A§Y09:15 A.M. «á¦³¨®´N¨«¡C
¿ð¨ì¦Û¦æ°l¶¤¡C

¦æµ{:
¤ì´Ö¬}>ÅΤӶ§>ºÎı>¥ÕÛK¥J>ºÎı>´å¤ô>´²¶¤¡C

For those of you people think this activity is cancel then you're read before you think !!!!! I never post anything that said "CANCEL" in here .... you got to understand that people do have to work and can't be online and keep posting that the activity is still "ON" ..... I thought people should know better around here since we're all adult !!!!!

Ok ok, Roland and me will see you on Sun then.  We still hope that it will be a nice trip.

We totally understand that the organization of activity is time-consuming and understand how frustrated you are when there are only a small number of people who turn up finally.

Be fair, although we are all adult, it is not that every enrolled participant of the activities knows your organized practice so well especially in SSHH.  If we enroll to the activity related to boat hiring or accommodation reservation, we expect to make the full payment prior to the activity for the enrollment and the activity (both sides) guarantee.  It can also let the life of the activity arranger¡¦s life much easier.

If you are interested in organize any money related activity in SSHH in the future and also you trust me enough, I can help to arrange the part of money collection due to Roland and me really don¡¦t want to lose a good leader in SSHH like you.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ karen ©ó 2006-10-27 05:52 PM ½s¿è ]

Understand.

However, be a participant. We are very afraid if the activity is still ¡§ON¡¨, if the accommodation is booked, if the boat is hired¡K. None inform us to settle the deposit, the leader is disappear about half a month. We are very lose and less confidence about the activity. As you know, confidence is developed with co-operation and communication. Both Adult and Child are need communication to develop the relationship. So, please leave a messenger ¡§Go¡¨ to pacify the disquietude if possible.

As I know, some outing activity would set MOQ and deposit to control the cost and number of participant, Karen¡¦s idea is good. Hope your consider about this.
¤Þ¥Î:
We really don¡¦t want to lose a good leader in SSHH like you
X2

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fay ©ó 2006-10-27 06:21 PM ½s¿è ]

­nªð¤u, ¤S¤£¯à°Ñ¥[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ zakufai ©ó 2006-10-28 12:18 PM µoªí
­nªð¤u, ¤S¤£¯à°Ñ¥[
¥ò¦³¾÷·|¬J^^

ÁöµM¤µ­Ó¬¡°Ê¥Ñ¤T¤é¨â©]嘅±JÀçÅܦ¨¥u¦³¤@¤é嘅¦æ¤s¦æµ{¡A¤£¹LRoland¦P§Ú³£¥i¥HºÉ¿³¦ÓÂk  

¦hÁÂBravo­º»â嘅±a»â  

ªñ¶ZÂ÷¤@¸@¤p¯}Ãä¬w - ¶W¥¿¡Cªþªñ¤@±a嘅¤»¨¤§Î¬W¥Û¡AµL½×¥Ñ¤°»ò¨¤«×¥h¬Ý¡A³£«Y¦Ê¬Ýúp¹½嘅è°´º  

ÉN·Q¹L¥i¥H¥Î¸}¾¤¬ï¤ì´Ö¬} - ¶W¶W¥¿  

¥i¯à¤W¥bµ{¹ê¦b¤Óhea¡AÅã±o¤U¥bµ{¤T­Ó¦hÄÁÀY嘅§ÛªL¦æµ{¬ð§O¨¯­W  ¥j¥J嘅¯BªO´N«Y³~¤¤§§¯PÄ묹咗  ¦n±m+yuÉN¨Æ

§Ú³£«Yªþªñwor...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ karen ©ó 2006-10-30 01:36 PM µoªí
ÁöµM¤µ­Ó¬¡°Ê¥Ñ¤T¤é¨â©]嘅±JÀçÅܦ¨¥u¦³¤@¤é嘅¦æ¤s¦æµ{¡A¤£¹LRoland¦P§Ú³£¥i¥HºÉ¿³¦ÓÂk  

¦hÁÂBravo­º»â嘅±a»â  

ªñ¶ZÂ÷¤@¸@¤p¯}Ãä¬w - ¶W¥¿¡Cªþªñ¤@±a嘅¤»¨¤§Î¬W¥Û¡AµL½×¥Ñ¤°»ò¨¤«× ...
Me ....injured .....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Bravo ©ó 2006/10/31 21:17 µoªí

Me ....injured .....
Bravo,

§A¦³ÉN¨Æ§r¡H­n§ÖD¦nµf§r¡H

µo·s¸ÜÃD